Administrative Associate (B) - Psychiatry ResourcesSan Diego, California
Coordinates and performs department/unit administrative activities including but not limited to dissemination of information to staff, customers, clients, vendors, patients and families. Coordinates functions required to ensure smooth operations, plans and completes projects within scope of responsibility and works with external, inter and intra departmental teams to support department/unit. Provides training and orientation for new staff and troubleshoots office technologies.
- Adept in technology
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- 2 Years of experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint and Access
- Competent English grammar and composition skills
- CA Driver's License required for Plant Operations Maintenance (POM) employees only
- Associate's Degree
- 3 Years of experience
- Typing at 50 wpm
The expected hiring range for this position is $20.00 to $27.50
Rady Children’s Hospital is committed to compensation that is externally competitive and internally equitable. We demonstrate this commitment by conducting regular market reviews to remain competitive with organizations of similar size in the nonprofit, healthcare sector. The range listed above does not represent the full salary range for the position but is the expected hiring range for qualified candidates. Compensation decisions consider a variety of factors including experience, education, licensure, unique skillsets, organizational need, and internal equity.