Housekeeping / EVS Attendant - Environmental Services - $20/hourSan Diego, California
Schedule: All Shifts, 8-hour shifts
FTE: Part-Time, 64 hours per 2 week pay period
Location: Main Campus
Be a partner, providing a clean, sanitary, and attractive environment for our children and their families in all areas of our main hospital campus, in accordance with hospital and departmental policies, procedures, and practices.
Build a healthy space by cleaning hospital facilities, changing beds, and providing conscientious service. Our environmental services partners remove trash and linen, move furnishings, set up conference rooms, and perform required cleaning functions related to transferring or discharging patients. You are crucial to the healing process. Be something more; bring your career here and build a future!
- Communication skills and proven understanding of the English language
- Work independently with little supervision
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, short correspondence, and memos
- Ensures a high level of patient, visitor, employee, and external customer happiness
- Displays initiative and handles extra duties as needed
- Multi-task and work at a rapid pace
- A mentor, teaches basic skills and techniques to peers
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent.
In Lieu of H.S. Diploma, we appreciate one year of your professional Housekeeping/EVS experience (Example: Hospital, Hotel, etc.)
Read, write and speak English clearly
CA Driver's License required for selected EVS positions only
1 year of Experience