Rady Children’s Commitment to Behavioral Health
Rady Children’s understands the importance of treating the whole child. We offer a full range of services for emotional well-being, from outpatient psychiatry and an inpatient eating disorders unit to a child maltreatment center and behavioral health urgent care.
Plans are also underway to open the region’s first pediatric psychiatric emergency department. Learn more.
Expert and compassionate care is provided by highly skilled professionals, who are dedicated to improving the lives of patients and their families. Click on the links below for detailed program information.
- Autism Services
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Services)
- Child Abuse (Chadwick Center for Children & Families)
- Complex Developmental and Mental Health Needs (KidStart)
- Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Developmental, Psychological and Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Eating Disorders/Medical Behavioral Disorders Unit
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorder Assessment (Sleep Center)